Okay, so this week started out kinda blaaahhh, because of these things...
- My dog swallowed 1/2 of a used smokebomb.
- I got a fortune that said, "The void is vast and empty...just like your head." (Stupid fortuneteller!)
- STUPID WRITER'S BLOCK ON EVERYTHING!!!
- Only two more months of summer. (Only...)
But there are a few other things that will make it worth it!
- I've finally made it to $30...
- My dad got a new game called Zombie Dice.
- I'm getting the next three books in the W.I.T.C.H. series. (The Last Tear, Illusions and Lies, and The Light of Meridian)
- I have a new friend! Her name is Darby.
- On Friday, my dad is getting me "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya." It will be THE bestest movie ever!
This is going to be an awesome week.